Are you an experienced and highly motivated Business Centre/Office Manager who is looking to take on a new and exciting challenge?
Our client is looking for a confident and engaging manager to deliver an exceptional client focused approach and attract new business to their new serviced office site which will be based at Edinburgh Park. You will be involved in the refurbishment process of the site, networking and supporting with marketing to spread the brand awareness. The role is working Monday-Friday 830-5pm and you will be required to work from their city centre office at the beginning for your on-site training until the new site opens.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a very exciting venture for an established and innovative company who have even more plans for growth in the next approaching year!
With a generous benefits package on offer and bonus scheme, please don't delay in applying for this post. We are looking at a potential start date for March 2020.
Some of your duties will include...
* Networking with businesses, potential new clients and promote brand awareness through strong marketing and use of social media channels
* Handling and responding to enquiries for the offices
* Carrying out viewings of the offices and dealing with lettings
* Plan and hold business events at the centre and in the local area
* Liaising with customers on a day to day basis to give a first class service
* Create a welcoming office environment ensuring a clean, safe environment is paramount
* Dealing with contractors and suppliers, stock orders, couriers
* Manage multiple inboxes for enquiries
* Manage budget for office
* Keep management info/ reports up to date as required
* Office Diary/meeting room management
* Confident and engaging manner
* Previous building management experience/office management/property experience
* Marketing/networking skills/knowledge
* Self motivated, driven approach
* Proficient Ms Office
* Work well on own initiative
Interviews are happening now so please don't delay in applying or for more info, please get in touch with me on 0131 718 8000.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.