Our client, a leading FinTech organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Client Support Specialist to join their expanding business. The business provides a comprehensive and highly functional set of electronic services to support post-trade processing in the Securities Lending and Repo markets.
This role sits within the client services team and involves ownership and hands on participation in client support, setup, configuration and roll out of the company's services. The position offers a unique opportunity to gain a broader understanding of the Securities Finance business through exposure to a wide spectrum of borrowers, lenders and service providers.
* Client support responding to customer queries and service requests
* Telephone and E-mail based client support to customer queries and assisting the Sales team in implementing follow up actions and deliverables for clients following sales meetings
* Proactively monitoring support ticket queues and ensuring all tickets are responded to in a timely manner
* Escalating issues appropriately to ensure issues get rectified
* Maintain and build relationships with clients
* Communicate client feedback and work with the technology group to specify and deliver change requests.
* Optimisation of existing reconciliations to maintain high matching rates based on feedback and control reports analysis
* Hands on set up, configuration & review of services for existing clients using in-house written tools
* Providing requirements input for system enhancements and development of new features and pre-release testing of new functionality
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to liaise with clients who may be based all over the world
* Excellent understanding of Securities Finance post-trade processes
* Experience of working in client facing roles with a strong client service focus
* Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, highly organised, with good team-working skills
* Ability to absorb and retain complex business information rapidly
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills
* High level of professionalism and respect for clients' confidentiality
* Technically minded to fully exploit in-house configuration tools
* High degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a superb opportunity to join a continually growing business and utilise your current securities finance experience. Only applicants with a thorough working knowledge of securities/stock lending can be considered for these roles.
Please contact us ASAP for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.