12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Up to £44,142 DOE
If you are looking for a new challenge with a flexible and open employer where a FTC could be just the foot in the door opportunity you are looking for, then this is the opportunity for you!
Brighton based Financial Services organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to support the delivery of data products.
The purpose of the role is to support delivery of detailed design products crucial to the business case and carry out any necessary preparation of data products to inform delivery following the detailed design phase.
Duties and responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
* Requirements, Process and Data modelling methodologies and techniques such as physical information and data flows
* Support the Business Design Manager with production of the data workstream
* Lead on stakeholder engagement and production of documentation
* Capture requirements for a risk engine and reporting tool to assess compliance behaviour and determine intervention approach and capture any associated business rules for data processing to inform compliance monitoring
* Support delivery of products produced through the various data work packages for MI, data enhancements or data management tools
* Support delivery of small changes through relevant governance processes
* Document business data processing rules and business processes
* Act as a liaison between the more technical teams delivering the technical products and operational users
If you have a strong background in detailed design and preparation of data, then please apply for this role of Business Analyst.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.