Business Analyst - Glasgow
One of the UK's top accredited employers is looking to add a Business Analyst to their Agile team after a period of sustained growth and success. The team focuses on the analysis of longevity, and how the resulting risk data can be used by insurance and financial services clients. Work is focused in the UK at the moment, although expansion plans are in place for the US and Canada. This is an ideal opportunity for data-driven individuals looking to gain more cloud experience (Azure specifically).
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £47,500 DOE
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Real career progression
- Structured training
- Great technical exposure (Azure Cloud)
You will work as part of the Insights and Analytics team within an Agile framework. You will contribute to an innovative toolbox that will allow clients to effectively manage and analyse longevity risk.
The role is all about…
- Working with Development, Quality Assurance, and Business Analysis teams to develop and improve services
- Mapping key business processes
- Gathering user stories and designing workflow models
Ideally you will have…
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience working within an Agile framework
Apply today for immediate consideration or get in touch for a quick, informal, and confidential chat.
Ronan Higgins - 0141 272 7728
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.