Multiple fantastic 6+ month contract opportunities for experienced Business Analysts with a dynamic and highly reputable financial services organisation in Glasgow.
These opportunities are aligned to projects within the payments / fraud / financial crime space supporting the implementation of several industry wide mandatory changes.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in financial services and who has experience of the full project lifecycle working end to end.
Specific skills, experience and knowledge in fraud and financial crime and / or payments would be beneficial as would knowledge of current regulatory changes within the industry.
This opportunity will be based in our clients offices within Glasgow city centre and will working within a team environment.
The successful Business Analysts will have the following responsibilities;
* Engagement with stakeholders to build strong working relationships
* Plan and manage the business analysis approach on a project
* Apply analytical techniques in order to define and communicate business requirements
* Gather detailed requirements and designs from high level features
* Analyse the business impact of these requirements and ensure that the business is ready and prepared for the change
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have strong demonstrable experience of the following;
* Strong Business Analysis/Business Readiness experience
* A variety of project methodologies
* First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities
* You must have previous experience working as a Business Analyst within an IT or Business Change programme
* Be a self-starter, well organised and able to work independently on complex tasks and deliver high quality results
* Ability to act as a champion for change
* Ability to work in a fast paced change environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age