Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Business Analyst for a UK leading telecoms companies, based in Greater Manchester. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the definition, analysis and maintenance of business processes and system requirements through the full IT project lifecycle.
The Business Analyst will be responsible;
* Engaging with stakeholders to understand and model "as-is" and "to-be" business processes
* Define IT system requirements in the form of User Stories
* Liaise with key stakeholders to agree and drive priorities
* Define and embed Standard Operating Procedures
* Drive User and Operational Testing activities to ensure smooth implementation and transition
* Develop and maintain active documentation to support knowledge sharing
* Identification, design and documentation of requirements and processes to deliver business improvements
* Customer Management, risks and issues tracking
* Ensuring that the business functions undertake the business change necessary to drive out the benefits, and in some cases facilitating this
* Close liaison with IT suppliers to ensure that requirements and designs are translated correctly
* Support the testing stage with script writing and managing the UAT process
The Business Analyst will have skills and experience in the following areas.
* Change or project management experience is desirable
* Experience in defining requirements through:
* Interviews and write-ups, Analysis of documentation, Facilitation of requirements workshops, Site visits, Business process analysis, Scenario modelling, Task and workflow analysis.
* Best practice business analysis tools and techniques
* Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs.
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Working within the Information Systems function, the Business Analyst will be acting as an interface between IT and the rest of the business, you will be required to perform a variety of tasks in the identification, definition and development of solutions to deliver complex business and IT processes.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.