An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Advisory Senior for a leading independent CA firm based in Edinburgh.
Joining the business during a period of organic growth, you will be responsible for ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. You will also be involved in managing additional client queries, and supporting management.
* Manage a portfolio of clients, being their main point of contact
* Preparation of financial accounts
* Preparation of corporate tax computations, returns, and VAT returns
* Ensuring accounting objectives are completed accurately and within deadlines
* Keep management updated on work and informed of any issues which could affect budgets or fees
* Engaging with other business lines within the firm and identifying cross-selling opportunities
* Dealing with additional ad-hoc client queries
* Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Several years experience in an accountancy practice in a similar role
* Strong IT skills in accounting and tax packages (Sage, Xero, QuickBooks)
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent time management skills
In return you will be joining a progressive firm with a strong track record of developing staff. You will be provided with an excellent base salary and a clear career path of progression, as well as the opportunity to make a significant mark on the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.