Search Consultancy has a rare opportunity for a Business Advisory Manager to join a leading mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants in Edinburgh
Join a growing team as a Manger. Responsible for the completion and/or supervision of any work required ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. This role will also involve assisting with fee raising, dealing with client queries as well as providing general support to Directors and Partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Ensuring that allocated work is handled effectively and correctly from start to finish and is done in accordance with the Firm's policies and processes
* Reviewing and supervising client's accounts & tax preparation
* Managing and training team members, delegating work and giving regular constructive feedback
* Manage client relationships from a varied portfolio
* Monitor budgeted versus actual time spent, flagging up issues and overruns to the Directors
* Completing accounts files and all required documentation
* Engaging and consulting actively with specialists from other services lines in the business, coordinating their involvement in advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities
* Dealing with ad-hoc client queries, telephone calls and meetings
On offer is an industry leading salary, additional benefits and a clear progression path to ensure you go as far as you want to within the business.
You will have strong IT skills with experience in using accounts and tax packages. You will ideally have a good working knowledge of clients accounting systems such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.