Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Business Advisory Assistant Manager for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants based in Glasgow.
The firm is going through a period of progressive growth across Scotland, and as a result of recent acquisitions in the market, they have the opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the management team, support the growth of the office and assist in developing client relationships and attract new business.
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, being their main point of contact
* Preparation of finalised accounts, tax computations and management accounts
* Developing business relationships and identifying business development opportunities
* Assisting clients with any other matters, including accounting issues and reconciliations
* Supervising junior members of the team, reviewing their work and assisting with their training and development
* Working closely with the Managers and Partners to ensure client experience is of an extremely high standard
* Ensuring that all deadlines are met
* Qualified accountant (ICAS/ACCA)
* Several years management experience in an accountancy practice environment - essential
* Demonstrable technical abilities
* High level of planning and organisational skills
* Excellent coaching and team building skills
* Comfortable working to strict deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Accountancy software (Sage/IRIS/Xero/CCH)
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary package, flexible benefits, flexible working and full progression support to help you go as far as you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.