Excellent opportunity to join a fast- paced and successful business in the Leicester area.
Main job functions:
To assist the Operations team in day to day administrative tasks whilst maintaining elevated levels of customer service.
Deal with both personal and business customers in responding to their requests, whilst dealing with all associated paperwork.
Key duties and responsibilities:
This list is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to undertake any tasks commensurate with your position.
* To forge and maintain strong relationships with our customers
* Dealing with customer requests via email and telephone
* Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone
* Accurately entering data to the fleet management system
* Performing a wide range of office and administrative tasks whilst working closely with the Operations teams
* Improve Service Delivery to the Customer and as such increase Customer Satisfaction
* Maintain initial e-mail contact, taking all the specific e-mails from Customers within the Operations Team, whilst utilising relevant experts within the Team when necessary.
* Ensure good knowledge of company's existing, and new, procedures and service processes.
* Disposal Manager
* Support Manager
* Operations Team
Skills and Experience
* Experience in the Motor Trade (Preferable not essential)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* High attention to detail
* Flexible working approach
* Professional attitude
* Punctual & reliable
This job description will change from time to time dependent on business requirements.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.