Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
START ASAP- Temp ongoing with the view of permanent
Search are recruiting for a business support assistant to work with one of our clients in Manchester City Centre.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in line with relevant policies and procedures,
- In line with policy and guidance process paper files and documentation; including creating paper files, arranging for files to be archived and destroying documentation.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to report and address security breaches; adhering to our Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- To process incoming requests for the team from internal and external customers, including caseworkers, deciding the most appropriate action to resolve the request, escalating issues where necessary.
- Use the Case Management System to keep full and accurate records, and audit trails in line with guidance.
- Communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing.
I am looking to speak to candidates with:
- Strong administration experience
Apply now if this is something you are interested in!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age