As Housing Stock Condition Surveyor, you will contribute to the overall operation of the contact. Your role require you to undertake stock condition surveys of rented housing stock on the contract and record information on the company database.
Prime responsibilities and duties (this list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change)
* To undertake Stock Condition Surveys on the Council's housing within the contract including internal and external common areas
* To accurately determine the current condition and remaining life expectancy of key components, taking into account the component life cycle
* To systematically compile an inventory of each individual dwelling including photographs if applicable
* To ensure that the data you collect, manage and report (including data from third parties) is accurate, valid, reliable and relevant
* To ensure data collected is held correctly and accurately on the company database
* To ensure all data is stored in compliance with GDPR
* To ensure all surveys are carried out within the agreed timescale
* To ensure letters are sent in advance of visits ensuring sufficient notice is given to tenants of planned survey
* To deal with customer queries arising from surveys or signpost to appropriate person
* To liaise with colleagues also undertaking surveys to ensure consistency in data collected
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.