Building Surveyor - Lincoln County Council
As a Building Surveyor you will be representing a leading FM Company on Lincoln County Council. A salary up to £30,000, Company Car and generous benefits package is on offer for a Building Surveyor local to Lincoln. As a Building Surveyor you will receive:
* £28,000 - £30,000 (base Salary)
* Company Car
* Healthcare Package (Can be upgraded for Partners & Children)
* Dental Care, Free Eye Tests
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* 26 Days |Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Additional Training
Typical Responsibilities as a Building Surveyor:
* Deliver Fire Door Checks to properties across Lincolnshire belong to the Lincolnshire County Council portfolio.
* Manage the Brief development (with client), Scope and Specification preparation (including site visits),
* Tender documentation preparation
* Contract completion and handover monitoring (Surveys, Risk Assessments etc.)
* Including site management/supervision during the on-site activities (Health & Safety)
* BSC / HNC / HND - Building Studies / Surveying
* FDIS Certified Fire Door Inspector
* Professional Membership: - FDIS Registered Inspector
* Relevant Experience: - Minimum Three years post qualification.
Are you a skilled Building Surveyor?
Are you a Building Surveyor local to Lincoln?
Please apply now for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.