Building Services Manager
Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced Building services manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in FM and HSE looking for a new challenge?
* Effective management of our property portfolio, maintaining relationships with all stakeholders including building managers, agents and landlords.Review lease obligations and refer where necessary.Proactively prepare comprehensive portfolio project plans not limited to; break notices, lease renewals, additional flexible serviced provisions and potential relocations.
* Oversee the successful delivery and management of all facilities-lead services (property maintenance, facilities management, catering services) in a multi-site commercial property environment.
* Keep up to date with Health and Safety legislation and ensure the Firm's policies and procedures exhibit the same, to include risk assessment, advising the business on legislative changes and implementing the same.
* Work with the Facilities Team Leader in order to set and review team KPIs; using MI to create reporting structures and statistics for ongoing performance and driving best practice in order to maximise efficiency and productivity.
* The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a Facilities & HSE role, operating at both a strategic and operational level.
* NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
* ISO 18001 - proven experience of implementing and auditing to retain accreditations
* A comprehensive understanding and experience of all aspects of Health, Safety & Environment (including legislation, audit handling and management systems).
* Excellent attention to detail, report writing and communication skills
* NEBOSH - Environmental Certificate and experience of ISO 14001, planning & implementing are also desirable.
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.