Building Services Engineer
A CHANCE TO JOIN A FM PROVIDER WITH A FANTASTIC REPUTATION AND SOME WELL KNOWN PRESTIGIOUS CONTRACTS
I am recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join this prestigious and well known business, you will be looking after 2 sites in London:
* English Royal Ballet
* Plan International UK
You will be supporting these prestigious clients with both PPM and reactive maintenance. This will be a range of electrical, fabric and HVAC support.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Maintenance Engineering background
* Strong mechanical skills ·
* Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications ·
* Able to fault find on electrical systems or mechanical machinery.
* Reactive tasks and PPM's
As a building services engineer you will receive:
* London Travel card
* Competitive Salary
* Support and career progression
* Positive, with excellent communication skills?
* Good relationship building skills?
* Do you have Building Services Maintenance experience?
If so I would be keen on speaking with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. I am submitting CV's across to the client by close of play 5th of December. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.