Do you hold a well rounded Building Services Maintenance qualification? A leading UK establishment has an opening for a electrical / mechanical minded individual to join their Estates Team.
You will be responsible for the operation, first response maintenance, inspection, troubleshooting and repair of the key mechanical HVAC and electrical elements within critical systems within allocated commercial buildings.
- Ensuring mechanical and electrical elements and equipment are efficiently monitored and maintained.
- Ensure plant equipment is maintained
- Provide response for breakdown and faults
- Review, evaluate and report on performance of all plant systems.
- Detect and report defects
- Maintain plant rooms, switch rooms and equipment
- Coordinate contractors and other maintenance staff
- Operate Building Management systems
- Support project managers, consultants and contractors
- Support the maintenance planner
Knowledge / Qualifications
- HNC in one or more - electrical, mechanical or building services
- Strong knowledge of legislative requirements for mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations within a complex commercial environment.
- Understand the theory of heating and hot water systems.
- 17th Edition
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full clean driving licence
- Test, inspect and commission and decommission industrial and HVAC systems
- Ability to operate and service air conditioning and heat pump systems
- Customer focused
- Strong problem solving capabilities, interrogating complex faults within large commercial, mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations
- IT competency
- Previous experience of working with all types of Chillers, Air conditioning plant, VRV and VRF systems, chilled water systems, AHUs and ventilation system
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.