I have a job for a Building Manager. The Building Manager will have full responsibility for a multi tenanted office block in City Centre Manchester.
This role is very customer focused, and as such, I am looking for someone with excellent customer facing skills.
The Building Manager is covering maternity leave and the position is a 12 month contract.
The Building Manager is expected to:
- Have good knowledge of compliance. In particular to statutory legislation, health & safety, risk management and be familiar with managing contractors.
- IOSH Qualified and have a good understanding of RAMS and issuing permits to work
- Manage risks such as Fire, Legionella, Disability Access, Working at Height and Asbestos.
- Effectively manage service partners and external/third party contractors. Issuing permit to works, and authority to carry out works
- Collate and maintain information relevant to the site concerning the above, to be used to complete client reports
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal colleagues, service partners and third party operators.
- Prepare and present monthly reports, addressing key areas of the role.
I am seeking someone with a strong commercial property management background, and excellent communication skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.