Building Fabric Manager
Location: North West (Mobile Role)
Competitive Base Salary
* 25 days annual leave
* Company sick pay
* Company pension
* Private healthcare after 6 months
* Flexible benefits available (retail discounts, reduced gym memberships etc)
Are you an experienced Building fabric Manager?
* Management of in-house delivery teams ensuring high levels of quality and productivity at all times
* Management and control of sub-contractors including review and sign off of risk assessments and method statements for high risk / high value works
* Auditing of inhouse resource and sub-contracted workmanship, housekeeping and customer satisfaction to ensure high quality performance at all times.
* Evaluating data and operational performance statistics on a monthly basis, ensuring a documented action plan is implemented for any out of line situations and always ensuring KPIs are met
* Professional knowledge acquired through HND/degree (NVQ4/5) or specialist knowledge or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through trade apprenticeship, courses and experience.
* NEBOSH or IOSH Managing Safely qualification
* Experience of management in a building fabric environment or similar role
* Excellent interpersonal and team working skills required to deal professionally and effectively with client representatives, sub-contractors and colleagues
* Clean, full driving licence
If you think you have the right skills to join, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.