French or German Speaking Broker Support Executive
Up To 22k Per Annum With Guaranteed 30% Bonus
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused individual to join this rapidly expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation, within a dynamic team environment where there are tangible progression opportunities.
The Position: Reporting to the Broker Sales and Support Team Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end broker service process for our CGHO intermediaries.
* Provide the highest levels of broker service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines.
* Monitor central team inbox and report on work levels and control work flow
* Monitor turnaround times to ensure all workload are settled within set timelines
* Respond within the time commitment given to enquiries regarding broker enquiries and perform necessary action as required,
* Build relationships with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the broker
* Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Leader
* Actively support other team members and provide resource to enable all team goals to be achieved.
* A minimum of 12 months experience in medical administration or customer service focused organization.
* Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment.
* Ability to meet/exceed targets and manage multiple priorities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* B2B experience preferred but not necessary
* Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
* Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
* Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
* Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
* Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
* Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.