Breakfast Chef - 5.30am till 3pm, Mon- Fri - Lingfield - £22,500
Due to their much loved Breakfast Chef moving into a new role this fantastic hotel are looking for a strong Breakfast Chef for this fast paced kitchen. You will be happy, providing both buffet style and ala carte breakfasts for up to 100 guests.
You will be involved in creating staff lunches and helping the kitchen team prepare for lunch service/conference lunches - Once you have set up for the next day's breakfast service of course.
* Monday to Friday - 5.30 to 3pm
* 45 hour week contract
* £22,500 per annum
* Varied shift patterns due to nature of the business
* Free use of onsite facilities, Gym, Pool, Spa and Golf Course
* National passes to sister venues for race days
* Discounted national and international hotel stays
* Ensure that breakfast is produced daily to the high standards set through out the company and the site
* Working closely with Executive chef to develop the breakfast offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen and breakfast bar are left clean and ready for the day
* Completion of all stock ordering for following days breakfasts
The ideal Breakfast Chef will be;
* Experienced working with fresh food
* Happy working to volume of 100 daily
* Capable of managing their own time
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Personable - This role does include interaction with guests
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef looking for a move into a role with fantastic work life balance
* Flexible - there maybe times when cover is required outside of normal working hours
This position is paying £22,500 per annum and provides a truly unique balance between a strong hotel kitchen and work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.