Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Breakfast and Afterschool Club Manager/Supervisor - Aberdeen AB15 6HD
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join their amazing Out of School Club located in Summerhill, Aberdeen on a fixed-term basis to cover maternity leave.
They aim to provide a safe, healthy, and stimulating learning environment for the children, ensuring that their time spent with them is happy, educational, and fun. The staff are warm and welcoming, offering the best care to the children within a 'home from home' setting.
As a Manager/Supervisor you will have experience within a similar environment where you will plan a range of fun, safe and exciting activities for the pupils whilst leading those activities within a safe setting. You will supervise and support other team members and you will be required to promote the club and its activities within the local community.
Hours will be:
Breakfast Club: 7.15-9.15
Admin: 12pm - 3pm
Afterschool Club: 3.00 - 6pm
Holiday Club/In-service days = 7.45am - 6pm
* SVQ 3; Playwork OR
* SVQ 3; Childcare and Education OR
* SVQ 3; Early Years and Education OR
* HNC; Childcare and Education OR
* BA CHILDHOOD PRACTICE
* SVQ 4; Early Years and Education (including Playwork) with management units.
* Registered Manager Award
* Current First Aid Certificate
* Current Food Hygiene Certificate
* Current Child Protection Certificate
* Experience working in a childcare setting in a management or supervisory role
* Experience working within a team
* Experience working with families
* Experience managing or supervising a team of people
. Experience working in a childcare setting with school aged children
* Experience working with children with additional support needs
* Training Experience
* Financial Management experience
* Business Management
Candidate MUST hold level 3 qualification in childcare
They also MUST have or be willing to work towards BA degree Childhood Practise
Drivers licence required
Pay is depending on experience and qualifications and hours are flexible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.