Job Description: Branch Support Administrator
Search are now recruiting for an exciting role with our financial services client, based in the heart of Edinburgh. The position we are recruiting for is a Branch Support Administrator, based in the centre of Edinburgh, and an opportunity for the right candidate to join this dynamic company as they look to expand their team.
* Provide high level support to the investment managers team, ensuring the smooth running of the day to day administration of the office.
* First line contact both via telephone and email, ensuring the very best customer service is delivered at all times.
* Provide full range of admin services, including audio typing of correspondence, maintaining Word and Excel Databases, filing, scanning and supporting with general office administration.
* Reception duties when required
* Ensure that valuations are produced and sent to clients within regulatory timescales
* Ensure all communications from clients is actioned both promptly and efficiently
* Ad hoc duties, such as maintaining branch stationary cupboard
* Liaise with clients, intermediaries, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors; making appointments, checking holdings etc
* Providing professional investment services to clients, develop both existing and new client relationships in line with company business objectives
* Personal compliance with all regulatory issues and promote the companies compliance culture throughout your department
Knowledge and experience:
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous office experience is essential as are proven secretarial skills, specifically audio typing
* A strong team ethic is important as is a degree of flexibility
* The ability to work under pressure, while remaining highly organised and efficient.
* Previous financial services experience desirable but not essential
* Able to accept responsibility for own actions, good outcomes and self development. Demonstrating commitment to accomplish tasks and objectives with integrity
* Able to put the client first by ensuring their needs are met or exceeded to achieve best outcome for everyone, that treats the client fairly.
* Work cooperatively with colleagues to achieve company goals
* Able to adapt to changing priorities and job requirements
* Able to communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
* Understand and operate within relevant legal, statutory, regulatory and company policies and practices at all times
* Sustain success by taking responsibility to think innovatively, to pre-empt problems and challenges, and complete tasks to the highest standards as set out by the company
Hours of work and benefits:
* The core hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
* 25 days holiday per year
* Salary sacrifice benefits for Ride to work, give as you earn, mobile phone scheme and childcare vouchers.
* Salary up to £25,000 per year
If this sounds like something you'd be keen to hear more about then please get in touch today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.