Are you a professional from an estate agency background with branch manager experience? A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager/Branch Manager in a busy Reading office.
The full-time role comes with a salary that starts at £30,000 and rises to a possible £60,000 per annum when uncapped commission and bonuses are taken into account. Hard work really will be rewarded!
This is a chance to join an award-winning estate agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding business that appropriately rewards and recognises excellence.
As a full-time Branch Manager, you will need to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
The sales orientated role will suit candidates with impressive sales executive experience and a proven ability in leading and motivating a team.
To apply and be successful, you will:
- Have previous estate agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and determined, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to motivate and be inspired at critical times
- Have access to a car and have a full driving licence, insured for business use
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary, with uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives. A full training programme will be offered, covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share. Also, there are company perks, including annual award trips and prizes, and personal private health care.
Branch manager jobs as good as this one are rare, so don't miss out! Apply now for this Sales Manager job in Reading.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.