£32,000 + £4,000 car allowance + performance bonus
Are you a passionate and caring individual looking for a new challenge?
My client is looking for a Branch Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the business, including administration and coordination teams, along with business development of key customer relationships with Local Authority, NHS and private commissioners of services.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Managing the day to day running of the business, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the Coordination, Recruitment, Training and Administration Team.
* Building and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders. Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders and utilise relationships to promote business growth or ensure prevention or resolution of issues. Maintain regular contact with all relevant contracts monitoring teams and be involved in all audits and visits.
* Attending meetings with people we support , their families and other professionals alongside the field support and co-ordination team
* Creating and distribute any relevant reports or regular KPI information including completion of group reports as required
* Completing relevant quarterly quality audits with the support of your team to promote the identification of issues that may lead to service issues which could negatively affect the business.
* Be able to effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirements
* Have management of all complaints, incidents and accidents with support from the team as required. Ensure all regulatory, internal and contractual requirements are met, including completion of all relevant notifications and adherence to correct policy and procedure.
* Maintain a good knowledge of local competitors and use this to inform how we develop the business
* Manage local tenders and mini-bids as they arise with support from the contracts team, including preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of proposals for customers in conjunction with finance and oversee the setup of all new packages of care from the point of referral
* Support in the development of external tendering/client proposal documentation
To be considered for the role:
- Full UK licence
- Previous experience as a Domiciliary Manager
- Level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care
- You will possess a good working knowledge of health and social care, particularly in relation to supported living and community based care delivery
- Have the ability to work under pressure and work to challenging deadlines
- Have strong people management skills and sound commercial understanding
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive salary
* Car/car allowance, bed filling and meet EBITDA bonus
* Excellent support and career development
If you have the experience and knowledge of working in care and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.