Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £Competitive to be discussed
Are you looking for a role within a prestigious company?
Can you lead, develop and inspire a team?
Are you a natural leader with proven management skills?
Think you are up to the challenge...
Our client is a reputable, market leading, prestigious and performance UK car rental company. You will be securing top branded cars for rentals such as Maserati, Bentley, Jaguar & Mercedes Benz just to name a few! They have unrivalled access to high quality vehicles, sourced both in-house and an extensive network that ensures unmatched availability and service to their clients.
As a Branch Manager you will be required to lead the team and uphold a the highest level of service to all customers, a real focus on driving the business forward increasing business levels through, ensuring every member of staff is efficient and effective in providing world class customer service.
- Prestige company car
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunity to work autonomously you define the future
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the team exceeds KPI's, Audits and SLA's
- Responsible for recruitment and development of staff making sure they have the capability to fulfil requirements of the role
- Hold quarterly & annual meetings with direct reports reviewing recent performance and setting targets where appropriate
- Make sure the branch is adhering to HR polices and compliant with health & safety legislation
- Maximise use of fleet
- Compile Performance data to line manager
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Branch Management experience ideally within rentals
- Track record in developing staff
- Able to work in a faced paced environment under pressure and committed to hitting deadlines
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a flexible approach with great attention to detail. It is vital that you are someone who leads by example energy and drive is key to success!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.