Are you an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager, keen to continue your career and work for a leading independent Travel Agency an established brand across Scotland!
A leading independent retail travel agency are looking for an experienced Travel Branch Manager to work within their Branch in East Ayrshire, to maximise the potential of this store and develop its staff. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants .
* Lead by example, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staffs potential and promoting it.
* Be hands on, communicate confidently with customers and colleagues
* To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
* To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date
* Possess excellent numeracy and communication skills
* Be first point of contact with complaints and resolve these in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* Be forward thinking with promoting the business within the local area
* Demonstrate an ability to identify issues, obstacles and develop and implement effective solutions
The successful candidate should have relevant travel management experience, strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team.
You'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in sales.
You must be confident with technology including Excel. Word, Isell and other software systems.
They also offer additional benefits to be discussed further at interview stage some of which are Competitive salary (DOE)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.