Do you have your own transport?
Are you happy working a shift rotation of 4 on 4 off?
Have you got strong administration experience?
In this production Administration position the hours will be set working a rolling rota of 4 on and 4 off. This is within a industrial environment and the successful candidate must be confident working under their own initiative.
Here is what you'll be doing on a typical day in the office:
* Providing administrative support to the management team
* Maintaining databases on excel
* Managing timesheets and passing on hours to payroll
* Helping out with all aspects of office work
* Updating the internal IT systems
* Liaising and leaving work for the night shift teams
* Working closely with all other staff
People who we have previously been taken on have been highly organised and confident working on their own. Most importantly though, you need to have good MS office skills, ability to converse effectively at all levels and you need to enjoy working in a busy environment.
If that sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.