Do you have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and are looking for a part time role with flexible working? Are you immediately available and looking for work as a Bookkeeper in West Yorkshire? If so, read on.
A leading UK company based in South Leeds is looking for a Bookkeeper, to work part-time, with flexible working hours available. The pay rate is £10 p/h with free parking on-site
The primary duties of the Bookkeeper will include:
- Responsible for the weekly payroll
- Completing VAT returns
- Maintaining financial records & preparing tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Balancing accounts, processing sales invoices, receipts and payments, and reconciling company bank statements
The accountancy job involves dealing with lots of financial paperwork and filing and includes maintaining a robust filing system. Advanced IT skills are essential, as you will be dealing with spreadsheets and databases on a daily basis.
The Bookkeeper role will suit flexible candidates with the following expertise:
- Ability to self manage work and work independently
- Strong bookkeeping/ Accounting experience
- ICB/ AAT or an equivalent qualification
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sage software experience is beneficial but not essential
Previous experience in a similar bookkeeper or accounts admin role is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking the flexibility of a part-time role in the West Yorkshire area. To find out more, and to apply for this Bookkeeper job in South Leeds, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.