Part time & Flexible working!
Hours: 21 hours a week
Salary: 24 - 26k (pro-rata) + fantastic benefits
Rare opportunity to work part-time hours for a well-established, large & reputable Professional Services business in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for an experienced Finance Clerk/ Bookkeeper who has exposure in all round Accounts, if you are looking for a role that offers stability and that work-life balance then this is a brilliant role for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Based in Leeds and reporting to the Group Accountant, you will be responsible for the accounting, control and payment of inter-entity balances between the US LLP Group and the UK LLP Group.
* On an ongoing basis you will track and balance the transfer of time and costs associated with trading via bridge matters and support the Group Accountant as required.
* You'll be confident in building relationships with the wider finance team as you'll work closely with the Tax Manager to ensure the appropriate tax documentation is in place, as well as working with the UK and Overseas Accountants and wider team.
* This role requires an experienced and knowledgeable finance professional with an eye for detail and an understanding of control account management.
* Detailed with brilliant attention to detail skills
* Good Accountancy software experience
* Comfortable with the full Finance function
* 5 years minimum experience in Accounts
* Strong Excel & Word knowledge
* You need to be able to communicate effectively and work well in a team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.