Semi Senior Accountant
Semi-Senior Accountant required due to recent growth. The company pride themselves on providing the highest standards and professionalism at all times managing a range of client accounts from start ups to large corporate organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of accounts on behalf of sole traders and ltd companies
* Account managing a portfolio of client accounts and supporting them with accounting and technical queries
* Maintaining accounts and completing banking transactions
* Bank Reconciliations
* Purchase and Sales Ledger processing
* VAT preparation and submission
* Part or Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
* Previous working experience in a similar role
* Ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
* Excellent use of Sage
What They Offer:
* A stable carer with an open and friendly culture
* Study support towards accountancy qualifications
* Company fun days and team building activities
* Internal and external training
* Up to date and modern offices
* Competitive salary plus holidays
* Free staff parking
To be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW and submit a copy of your CV in Word Format!
Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Senior Accountant / Accountant / Accounts Semi Senior
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.