Search Consultancy is currently working on an exciting new opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a friendly and fast paced accountancy firm based in Leicester
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing initially internal bookkeeping services to clients & in time external services to clients at their premises
- Using SAGE and Xero software to maintain the bookkeeping records for clients to include providing assistance and guidance to more junior members of staff if acting as Mentor to a trainee.
- Preparation of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance sheets using accruals & prepayment report.
- Management Reporting
- Build good relationships with clients, receive and review jobs, prioritise and report back to managers on time and on budget
- Look for and suggest improvements to our systems and ways of working.
- Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets a high standard and suggest ways of improving the quality and consistency
Skills & Qualifications
- AAT qualified desirable but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft windows, word & excel, Sage Accounts and Xero
- Organised and deadline driven
To find out more about this opportunity apply via the link or contact Courtney Bald directly on 0116 247 3340 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.