Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
An exciting opportunity is available for a BIM Technician to join a market leading specialist construction firm, with over 60 years successful history of delivering high profile projects in the UK and internationally.
They are the biggest and best established in their market, with a full order book for the foreseeable guaranteeing stability and continuity of work.
You will work in a close knit team, with working from home options and flexible start/finish times to suit your own personal circumstances.
Provide quality engineering draughting services to produce mechanical plant and pipework layouts including thermal cabin sections and elevations from architects and structural engineer's designs.
To achieve this, the successful applicant must be proficient in the use of Autodesk Revit as well as AutoCAD.
- Working with engineers to produce precise design plans, sections, schematics, etc.
- Prepare high quality 3D models and visualizations.
- Liaise with other disciplines to manage the interface in Revit/CAD between details produced and other party's requirements.
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team with technical expertise.
- Ensuring your drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding clashes, and accurately integrated within the design.
- Producing Revit / CAD drawings to programmed timescales.
- Ensuring accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants as required.
Practical Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit modelling and process plant applications, working to the latest release.
- Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Experienced CAD operator capable of working to the latest releases.
- Willing, enthusiastic and flexible in their approach to work.
- Intuitive approach to design and problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of construction process.
- Able to comply and maintain the company's BIM / Revit / CAD standards and workflows.#
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience + pension + benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.