Billing Operation Controller -£19,000 -£25,000 + Excellent Benefits package- Permanent - Manchester City Centre
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is seeking a Billing Operation Controller join their team based in the city centre, Manchester. Due to extensive growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for talented finance professionals with Billing experience.
Successful candidates will have in depth knowledge of end to end billing process gained within a in a large corporate organisation, ideally from the telecomms or utilities sector.
- Billing account management activities for dedicated customer accounts. Act as key point of contact and subject matter expert for all customer billing activities.
- Technical and Operational pre-billing checks across the platforms and systems to ensure data accuracy ready for invoice production
- Run invoice validation and bill assurance processes considering the complexity involved with the various tax and region regulations. Ensure invoice and MI delivery via agreed method
- Provide financial reporting and support for month end close activities
- Management of internal and external customer queries through to resolution
- Carry out the execution of Business checkout test cases Test, Pre-billing, Post Billing and Migration events.
- Management of billing related queries including billing data analysis, root cause investigations and remediation planning
- Execute account remediation activity, which can include liaising with Customer Amendments team, processing financial adjustments, amending relevant billing systems and direct customer contact.
Candidates will be driven, dynamic and enthusiastic with strong billing knowledge gained from a fast paced and challenging organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.