Billing Implementation Specialist -£24,000 -£30,000 + Excellent Benefits package- Permanent - Manchester City Centre
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is a seeking a Billing Implementation Specialist to join their team based in the city centre, Manchester.
Due to extensive growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for talented finance professionals with Billing Implementation experience. Successful candidates will have in depth knowledge of end to end billing process gained within a in a large corporate organisation, ideally from the telecoms or utilities sector.
The key purpose of the Role:
- This role is to manage the delivery of billing system projects for the International Billing footprint.
- The role is critical to ensure all billing implementation function operates to the highest possible standards and continuously strive for improvement through innovation and other corporate driven growth initiatives.
- Responsibility for delivery of Billing projects for new products, customer solutions and systems across the whole billing eco system
- Support the delivery of strategic programmes
- Implementation of agreed remediation activities to drive continuous improvement across the end to end billing lifecycle.
- Manage relationships with other functions (e.g. Accounting, Systems, Product, the Business) to proactively manage and resolve technical, business and operational issues in efficient and effective manner.
- Evaluate management information to drive continuous improvement of billing systems and solutions
Candidates will be driven, dynamic and enthusiastic with strong billing continuous improvement/project experience gained from a fast paced and challenging organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.