Salary - £20,700 + Benefits + Study support
Hours - Monday to Friday
My client has been specialising within high quality health care distribution for over 20 years. In this large finance team of over 40 people a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Billing Clerk to join a high performing team at an exciting time of growth.
- Generate all company automated and manual sales invoices on the warehouse and finance accounting systems.
- Ensure all credit notes are approved and processed in line with the approval hierarchy.
- Distribute sales invoices and credit notes to customers.
- Reconcile the sundry sales invoices to the requestor log to ensure completeness and accuracy of billing.
- Reconcile customer statements with finance ledgers.
- Resolve any differences between customer and PHOENIX records to ensure timely payment of receipts.
- Respond to customer or supplier queries ensuring that they are kept fully up to date of progress. Escalate as required.
- Support the Credit Control team with any queries from customers.
- Recommend enhancements to processes where appropriate.
- Perform any other duties, as required
- MUST HAVE SAP experience
- Ideally proven experience of processing invoices and credit notes on accounting systems.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience in problem solving, developing and presenting process improvements and robust controls.
- Proven experience of handling large volumes of data using advanced Excel functions
- Experience of collaborative working across finance functions.
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone.
If you or anyone in your network is open to having a confidential chat then feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0151 229 5549
accountant / practice accountant / assistant accountant / accounting / bookkeeping / financial accountant / management accountant / Billing / Clerk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.