Want to work for one of Europe's most advanced, award winning Law firms? Want to work for a company that is recognised as looking after its employees? My client is a niche practice who has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing employees.
They are now hiring at their City Centre Location
- Take instructions to raise billing guides
- Write-off time and disbursements and to close files and ensure instructions are carried out.
- Provide assistance to partners on matter management issues generally.
- Closing files, processing write-offs and raising billing guides in Elite.
- Using Elite to make general matter, invoice or credit note inquiries
- Allocating VAT as applicable
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries, procedures, vat issues
- Ensure bills are sent out and filed promptly
- Raising billing guides, draft bills and finalising bills on Elite
- Submission of electronic invoices to 3 party billing portals
- Raising Apportioned Billing schedules and ad hoc billing schedules in Excel
- Ensuring that the agreed service levels are met
- Undertake ad hoc responsibilities as required by line manager
Skill set required:
- Worked in a legal accounting environment
- At least 2 years legal billing experience
- Elite experience, specifically Elite Enterprise and 3e is preferred
- Electronic Billing Experience would be advantageous but training will be given
- Experience of Whitehill billing system
- Experience and understanding of apportionment (multi-party), net recovery and joint billing
- An understanding of foreign currency issues
- Electronic Billing Experience, such as Serengeti Tracker, Tymetrix or Advocator
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in liaising with Partners
- Understanding of VAT regulations in relation to Solicitor Client Billing
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.