Billing Assistant - Up to £22,700 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Billing Administration to join their team based in Mancheste.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast paced finance role, preferable Shared Service or large organisation.
Key requirements include:
- Experience in a busy finance environment, preferably billing/accounts receivable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment Successfully manage multiple tasks & priorities;
- Excellent customer service/stakeholder engagement
- Strong time management & demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets;
- Proactive / self-starter with positive can do attitude
- Attention to detail & deliver high quality work
- Continuous Improvememt approach to role
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills cultivating long term relationships at all levels of own & customer's organisation
- Excellent verbal & written communication
This organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.