Search Consultancy is a leading recruitment business, we continue to go from strength to strength and as such we are expanding our Billing and Credit Services team. Based within our modern city centre office, you will be supported by an experienced manager and given extensive training. You may well already have experience as a finance analyst or may be you are at the early part of your finance career looking for the chance to develop.
We need an individual who has confident Excel skills, this is a pre-requisite! Specific Excel functions include: Pivot tables, IF functions, V-Look ups, complex formulae and formatting.
Search actively promotes professional development.
- Producing non-standard invoicing, including e-billing, self-billing etc.
- Downloading data from three systems in addition to client portals/bespoke databases
- Variance analysis
- Interrogating data to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies
- Liaison with clients and internal employees to resolve discrepancies
- Process billing adjustments
- Providing weekly Excel reports to your manager and the wider business.
The Ideal candidate:
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (you will undertake an Excel test during your first interview)
- You may have experience within billing, credit control or general finance.
- Professional and confident communication skills, written and verbal.
- Established for over 30 years we are one of the leading UK recruitment businesses
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- 31 days holiday including stats
- Competitive salary
- Our Glasgow office is a great place to work, we run regular charity and social events throughout the year.
We hope we've got your attention! We can offer interviews ASAP, so please do not delay if you are interested please contact Search Consultancy today. This will be a speedy interview process; depending on your circumstances you could be starting your new role in the next couple of weeks!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.