Search are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join a leading construction contractor based near Glasgow. Delivering innovative projects in Science, Technology, Defence, Rail, Retail, Energy, Government and the Arts the business has the capability to deliver high value projects at a tier 1 level.
The Bid Writer will join the team in Glasgow to continue the planned and sustained business growth through the production of professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the businesses value proposition. The bid writer will lead on and co-ordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires and re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance.
To be considered you will be:
- Educated to degree level or have a professional writing background
- Have Advanced MS Word skills and have ideally previous experience working with InDesign software.
- Demonstrate knowledge of construction bids and proposals
- Demonstrate min 3 years in a similar role
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your
- Employee Share Scheme options
If you would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.