JOIN AN ESTABLISHED TIER 1 MAIN CONTRACTOR
£28K - £37K + PACKAGE
This opportunity for a Proposals Writer is for one of the UK's top main contractors and will be based on the outskirts of the London area. With a long and successful trading history this company have built a highly credible reputation for delivering high-value, prestigious and technical projects including operating within the civils, FM and main contracting divisions. The company are renowned for delivering contemporary, technological and exciting projects, with a healthy pipeline for the foreseeable future and a clear vision for further expansion of the business.
They believe that imperative to their success is the talent that they have, people who really have a passion for working in construction, want to work with like-minded people whilst being able to work effectively and diligently within a hardworking and supportive environment. Your responsibilities will include planning, writing, researching, and the production of documentation to submit to potential clients typically prequalification, expression of interest, presentation, bid / tenders and capability documents. Working closely with business units you will compile Tenders and Bids for submission to clients
Key duties include:
* Write bespoke answers to specific areas, questions and topics
* Commission responses from subject matter experts, review and edit responses
* Proof read, write and edit answers to specific questions within our
* Listen to internal client's needs, aspirations and prepare a brief that reflects these
* Identify the service/technical/business experts / knowledge required
* Familiar with and understands basic legislative requirements and the Building Divisions procedures/initiatives in order to write responses and library material
* Seek feedback on all work and use to inform future projects
* Attend meetings e.g. startup / weekly planning meetings as required
* Obtain and share feedback on projects, answers etc
* Level 5 or equivalent in relevant subject.
* Experience in a similar role for selection questionnaires and tenders.
We are interested in motivated candidates who want to develop themselves with an already successful business and have the ambition to want to reach a more senior bid position in the future.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.