This newly created position will lend support to the newly appointed Communications Manager across a range of marketing, bid and research responsibilities.
You will be responsible for research on potential clients, coordinating the production and delivery of bid content as well as identifying potential opportunities for the business. You will also be involved with competitor analysis and organising events for clients. Other duties include:
- Maximise prospects of bid success by identifying bid opportunities, developing and maintaining content and maintaining the bid database
- Develop client relationships to strengthen bid success
- Develop the scope and time-line of new bids
- Monitor tender trackers for new opportunities
- Develop e-marketing strategy
- Reporting on bid activity the Chairman and Communications Manager
You will have worked in a similar role previously within bid's/tenders/client research and ideally have a marketing degree. You must have the ability to deal with complex writing and have strong communication skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.