Our client, a successful SAP Partner specialising in HCM, is looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join their global Practice.
As a Business Intelligence Consultant you will have the opportunity to learn to work with SAP Analytics Cloud, working for several customers across the world, supporting them with the introduction of new Business Intelligence technologies to support their HR functions.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive base salary up to around £60,000 + benefits.
BI Consultant - HR Analytics - Requirements:
* Previous Business Intelligence experience, ideally in the HR Analytics field
* Strong skills in data analysis, mining and transformation with the ability to create complex reports and dashboards
* Keen interest in learning and obtaining certification in SAP Analytics Cloud, previous experience of this tool or with SuccessFactors will be considered a plus
* Excellent communication and customer-facing skills
* Eligibility to work in UK and flexibility to travel internationally
This is an excellent opportunity for Business Intelligence Specialists to join a growing and successful SAP Partner and to work on international projects. If you are interested please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch asap with more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.