Job Title - Batch Weigh Operative
Location - Cumbernauld
Job Type - Temporary position but could lead to full time contract
Hours of Work - ** WEEKLY ROTATIONAL SHIFT PATTERN**
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a food manufacturing company within the Cumbernauld area who are actively recruiting a Batch Weigh Operative:
Main Duties Include:
- Weigh ingredients accurately and in accordance with Batch Weigh records.
- Mix all ingredients correctly and in accordance with the relevant mixing method.
- Carry out quality checks on completed batches - Visual check against QAS, pH, Temperature, Total Solids.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Return all items back to the warehouse once the job is complete. Complete return paperwork accurately and calculate variances.
- Stock request all WIP items from the Warehouse in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company allergen procedures for control allergens within the Batch Weigh area.
- Keep the Batch Weigh area clean and tidy.
- Ensure all mixing and sieve equipment is treated with respect to avoid any damage.
- Ensure all mixing and sieve equipment is cleaned properly to avoid any foreign body / quality / machinery issues.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) adopted by staff in area.
- Responsible for condition of safety knives in area and ensure company sign in and out procedure followed.
- Carry out start up checks and sieve checks at the beginning of the shift.
- To carry out such ad hoc duties that may be required by the business from time to time
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.