As a Batch Ops Manager would you like to work out with FS with a company known for investing is staff?
As a Batch Operational Manager do you want to use the breadth of your experience across the Batch and Management domain but know in this business you have progressions options in batch or sideways into new areas should that interest you?
My client are know for enabling hires to reach their potential though supportive environment, training and mentoring, if this sounds like a fit to your management style and to how you in turn want to be managed please apply.
You will have:
- Proven background in 24/7 in large scale (over 70,000 batch jobs per 24 hours) Batch Ops Teams
- Management or Team Lead background
- Proactive and supportive management style
- Batch SME makes you go to escalation point in your current role
Please send your CV in the first instance to:
- Work in a successful Batch team out with Finance Sector
- Be valued, be supported and develop your career
- Be enabled to manage your stuff in this positive and proactive way
Unfortunately for this role I do require a Batch Ops background and can not consider you without this.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.