We have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a South Lancashire-based Golf Club as their new Bar & Lounge Manager. This is a fixed term contract of 6 to 12 months working at 37 hours per week, with a salary of between £22,000 - £25,000, where you will join an inclusive on-site team. This flexible management position will also involve evening and weekend work.
Your Bar & Lounge Manager duties and responsibilities:
● Ensure patrons are treated in a friendly and warm manner
● Ensure all areas of the bar & lounge are maintained in pristine condition and work alongside team members to maintain a very high standard of appearance of all public areas
● Rotas, staff development and reviews
● Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines, and the till system is used
● Ensure all systems, processes, and SOP's are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed
● Work closely with the kitchen staff to maximise efficiency
You'll also handle queries and requests from patrons, staff and suppliers professionally and efficiently. You'll be part bar manager, part lounge manager, and a regular face everyone looks forward to seeing! The successful applicant will enjoy a supportive and flexible work environment, great colleagues and a competitive salary.
Required Bar Staff and Hospitality qualifications and experience:
- Holds a current personnel license
- Great knowledge of and a passion for food and drink
- You'll have a history of working in bars or events and a minimum of two year's management experience
- Plan and organisation functions and events
- Great personal skills and an ability to build rapport with teammates and customers
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding Bar & Lounge Manager role in South Lancashire, please contact Gillian on 0161 835 8664. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
If you're not looking for work yourself but know someone within the hospitality and catering sector who is looking for opportunities, please forward my details - we would love to hear from them. At Search Hospitality & Catering, we can offer both permanent and temporary positions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age