Banqueting Chef de Partie - Hotel - Horsham - £25,000
We are looking for a strong food focused Chef de Partie to head up the banqueting kitchen at this Luxury hotel. This is a fast paced, quality driven kitchen catering for up to 250 guests! The style of food is very much modern British with an emphasis on fresh local produce, everything is made in house.
* 5 days out of 7
* Salary to £25,000pa
* Part of a team of 4 chefs (plus one academy chef)
* Responsible for all C&B functions, Lounge and terrace menu, savoury afternoon tea items
* Ensure that all employees a working in accordance to the high standards set
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that all staff are adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
* Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
* Deputising for Senior team as required
* Ensuring all functions and events are delivered to the highest standard
The ideal Banqueting Chef de Partie will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Working within a multi-outlet operation
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Chef de Partie looking to step up or an established Banqueting Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge
This position is paying to £25,000 per annum
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.