Recycling Operative/Vehicle Banksman
Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week + Overtime
I am currently working with a well established recycling company looking to recruit a Banksman to join there growing operation. The ideal candidate would have Vehicle Banksman qualification or relevant training and be willing to learn other roles within the company with the relevant training offered to the right candidate.
* To oversee the manoeuvring and movement of Lorries and loading equipment for the transfer of goods and material into the respective area and bays.
* Overseeing all deliveries and collections on site
* Monitor vehicle movement and ensure it is complete in a safe and efficient manner
* Assigning and supervising tipping and loading activities
* Accurate completion of all delivery tickets and collection tickets and waste transfer notes
* Co Coordinating with technicians and Shovel drivers for the unloading and loading of material
* Handling records of weight, tickets and receipts off all delivered and collected goods
* Ensuring visitors are aware of safety measures and regulations on site
* Managing all delivery/collection records
Required Skills & Attributes:-
* Good communication skills
* Vehicle marshalling experience or qualification required
* Waste management NVQ desirable but not essential as training given
* Fluency in spoken and written English
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Willingness to learn other roles within the company
* Flexibility to working hours and overtime when requested
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.