Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Banking Associate / Senior Associate
Are you an experienced Banking Solicitor looking for something more interesting, challenging and a little different? We might just have the role you have been looking for.
We have been instructed by a legal firm who punch well beyond their weight, have an enviable reputation and are involved in some extremely high profile work. They are currently seeking a bright and commercially minded Banking Solicitor (4 -10 years PQE) to join their current Banking and Finance Team in Aberdeen. They are exceptionally flexible in terms of home working and are very open to remote working if based in the likes of the central belt but would require occasional travel to Aberdeen.
Working with some of the leading lawyers in Banking and Finance in Scotland you will advise lenders, borrowers and sponsors on all types of corporate banking and structured finance transactions including acquisition finance, restructuring, general corporate banking, property finance to shipping finance. Many of the transactions they work on are cross border in nature so you will have the opportunity support on deals worldwide.
Skills and Attributes
* Scottish or English Qualified Solicitor 4-10 years PQE
* Solid experience in general banking work
* Ability to communicate well at all levels with both clients and colleagues
* Well organised and can prioritise workloads effectively
* Proven ability to work as part of a team whilst also using initiative
* Able to demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change
* Proven ability to build effective client relationships
* Capable of problem solving to deal with client matters
Please apply as directed or for more information and confidential conversation get in touch with Andrew Inglis
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.