Bank Staff Administrator
Temp with a view to perm £17,745
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
You will working as part of an established, friendly team of Advisors to aid the regional services provided by head office, ensuring that suitable support cover is provided from our Bank Staff as and when required. This will involve logging all shift requests and liaising with Support Staff to find suitable cover. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all Bank Staff processes operate in an effective and time effective manner. You will monitor shift and staff information and provide up to date reports based on the data collated. This is a great and rewarding opportunity to work for a large, not-for-profit company in our Head Office.
Based in the centre of Stockport and as such, excellent transport links are available. Stockport bus and train stations are a 10 minute walk.
- Maintain spreadsheets for allocated areas nationally based on shift requests from services an updates
- Contacting Bank Staff members with shifts through text, calls and email
- To maintain dialogue with managers and staff regarding coverage of shifts
- Raise any issues with the Team Leader as required, in a timely and professional way
- To liaise with agencies on the Preferred Supplier List in a professional manner to log shifts, ensuring any agency usage is authorised with relevant managers prior to booking and issuing relevant purchase orders.
- To ensure the accurate maintenance of the Staff database, including shift requests, staff contact details and staff availability
- To ensure that relief staff DBS renewals are actioned in a timely manner as directed by the Recruitment Compliance Administrator. This will involve telephone, email and letter correspondence to relief staff members.
- To liaise with the Training Team regarding mandatory training for each Bank Staff Member and ensure staff are notified by phone, email or letter
- To ensure that any issues and concerns raised regarding Relief Staff members are directed to the Relief Staff Team Leader in a timely and confidential manner.
- To contribute to the maintenance of spreadsheets and covering of shifts of other team members as required
- You will act as a point of contact for Relief Staff queries dealing with such queries in a professional, informative and polite manner.
- To carry out the filing and updating of computerised records routinely and accurately.
- To collate records on and review relief staff participation on a regular basis (every 6 months as per terms and conditions) to ensure that the relief staff employee list is accurate and up to date.
- You will carry out any Administrative duties such as word processing, faxing, filing, photocopying as required or specified by the Team Leader.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age