I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Co-coordinator/CPN to help deliver community-based mental health care in Harpurhey, Manchester working for an adult Community Mental Health Team.
This is a contract position working for a large NHS Trust, lasting approx 3 months, working Monday - Friday 9-5.
The role will be ideal for someone who has experiencing working as a care coordinator with the skills to enhance and contribute to a motivated and experienced multidisciplinary team. Providing care co-ordination for approx 25-30 clients with varying and changing needs.
The ideal candiate will be familir with working with clients with complex care nneds. You will also be happy to do duty work on a fortnightly basis which will involve completing initial assessment and running with safeguarding 42 enquires.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar community role
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence
- Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Revalidation support and updates from our in house nursing staff
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Holiday Pay
- £200 refer a friend schemes
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age